MOON LETTERS : TOOKISH TICKLERS
Top 10 Ways Peter Jackson's "The Hobbit" Will Be Different From Tolkien's "The Hobbit" - Tyler Smoot
10. Beorn will be removed from the story. The Company
will get new supplies and ponies from an Elvish
9. Elrond will send a small battalion of Elves to
aid the Dwarves and Humans in the Battle of the
8. Gollum will have a schizophrenic argument with
himself about whether or not to eat Bilbo.
7. Any references about Radagast will be taken out
in an effort by PJ to cover up the fact that he
forgot to mention Radagast in FOTR.
6. Bilbo will see the Eye of Sauron when he puts on
the Ring, but it will just look at Bilbo and then
Sauron will say "Ah, who cares. I'll find that
Ring some other time."
5. An alternative to Beorn being taken out will be
that the Company won't be apprehended by Goblins.
The story will change to Bilbo tripping and
falling down a hole, where he finds Sting, meets
Gollum, and then gets the Ring. He will escape
from the cave and then meet up with the rest of
the Company, and Gandalf and Thorin will have
acquired Glamdring and Orcist in some unexplained
4. Thorin won't accept the fact that he is the king
of Erebor until Samug is killed, and then he
declares himself king and takes all the gold.
3. King Kong will make a special appearance as Bill
2. Arwen will fight in the Battle of the Five Armies
and she will kill the Goblin leader Bolg.
1. Arwen will kill Smaug instead of Bard and become
the Master of Esgaroth