MOON LETTERS : TOOKISH TICKLERS
Top Ten Signs Youve Been Spending WAY Too Much Time in the LOTR Universe - NYCTawk92
Top Ten Signs You've Been Spending WAY Too Much Time in the LOTR Universe-
10. Every time you step out of your house, you turn to whoever is departing with you and say, "It's a dangerous buisness, going out of your door."
9. You tape (or tie) down your ring finger and introduce yourself as "(Name), of the Nine Fingers".
8. You go searching for LOTR fan art and nearly pop a blood vessel when you see that someone has drawn a hobbit with straight hair or (gasp) shoes!
7. You put on your favorite ring and run around the house, playing tricks on people and really believe that they can't see you. (Note, this my also be a sign of genuine insanity. Consult your doctor.)
6. You are given a creative writing assignment in class and your immedate thought is, "How can I work hobbits into this?"
5. You yell at people who claim that elves are small, mischiefous creatures who were green pointed hats and shoes.
4. You plan to name your first four children Frodo, Samwise, Merry, and Pippin, no matter what their genders are!
3. You dance down the street singing "Hey-dol! Merry-dol!" Etc. (I'll pay you if you do this down the streets of New York in broad daylight.)
2. You stare into rivers and attempt to grab fish with your hands.
1. You dress as a hobbit for Halloween. (Or better, the Medeval Faire.) And when you do, you go as far as to curl your hair and go without shaving your legs for weeks (if your a girl.)